Friday, December 2, 2011

The shed


This year my kids were totally into the shed. diesel wanted to see how everything worked and he never wanted to be upstairs he always wanted to be out where everyone else was. Paisley wanted to see where the onions came from and where they were going.


This was Diesels favorite thing. He could watch for hours

They also really love coming at lunch time and getting to eat with all the guys.

diesel took over grandpas seat. Grandpa is way to nice.

I wanted to throw in really quick the quilt I finished for my in laws. It was a fun quilt! I hope they liked it.

1 comment:

Kata said...

The shed looks like a place I want to field-trip! Oh, and that quilt is totally the most exquisite work of art.... You're extremely patient and talented to quilt with kiddos!