Monday, September 12, 2011

House Updates

Of coarse I've been working on my house. What else would I do. I love doing projects and keeping myself busy. I made the big mirror awhile ago and finally got it put up. We also got some new curtains (fabric that I hang pretty much but you can't tell) and guess what!!!! New couches! I found these leather couches on Craigslist. WE l.o.v.e. them ! totally our style and the right price.


We also did a back splash in our kitchen. I did it all by my self and I'm pretty happy with it.

4 comments:

Rylee said...

you make me and just about every stay at home mom i know look REALLY REALLY bad. where do you find the time and energy? you are amazing. i love what you've done in the room. where is the fabric from?

Grandma Brenda said...

I'm so proud of you! Your projects turned out beautiful! I know it has taken awhile, but your finished product is always amazing, and look how much you are learning!!! How in the world did you get such straight lines in Diesel's room - very professional looking! The backsplash and your living room look great, too. Good job, Sis. I, too, am jealous of your creative streak - you surely got that from your Dad or Aunt Sue, or maybe Aunt Nancy!! Anyway, I Love You!

sara cardon said...

LOVE those couches!! Such a great find! What did you do with the other ones you had in there? I love your house!!

Rachelle said...

Wow Katie, The backsplash is great looking and you did it by yourself?? Your house is very cute, your inspiring!!