Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mccall

After Christmas Paisley, Diesel and I headed up to Oregon to spend time with the fam. Brett got to join us a couple of days later. We headed up to McCall soon after arriving to Boise and We had soo much fun. EVERYONE WAS THERE!!! and it was alot of fun. We rode snowmobiles, ate and ate, played cards, puzzles, went swimming and just had a great time. New years eve night we played some minute to win it games and it was soo funny. I made my mom and dad face off in the spinning toilet paper game and my mother looks like she is totally going to pass out. I have a video and I will keep it forever. SOO FUNNY! Thanks mom and dad.
My Brother Michael, Erin's Brother, My brother Chad and Barry
My mother will kill me for using this picture
My dad handled it ok
The kids were getting really bored. Who knew you could just give them cups and instant fun.

Regan and I

WE had to use snowmobiles to pull the kids. The snow was so deep.

Easton and Chad

Jacey and Britian

Kellen, Ami, and Paisley
Swimming at the rec center. London, Amity, Paisley, and Brynlee
I stole these last pictures from Julie. I was having way to much fun to be taking pictures. The rest of the trip was just alot of fun. It was all over way to soon.
Thanks Hartley's

No comments: