Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh what a life


It was so much fun being able to go up to Oregon for the weekend. Paisley was in heaven playing with all her cousins. I got so much needed help with Paisley from my mom and then Brett got up there thursday and it was so nice having to myself. saturday night before Brett went home we were able to hang out with my parents. We always have the best time being with them. We went out to dinner and then headed to the Caldwell fair. Paisley loved riding all the rides and being with Grandma and Grandpa, she is so spoiled.

Waitin for a ride


Grandpa is so nice. He shows Paisley everything.

This goat really reminds me of myself. I love to eat so much that I will eat anything. I'm growing by the minute. I thought you lost weight after you have a baby. I'm doing something wrong.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, just yesterday I was thinking I have GOT to remember to tell Katie how GREAT she looks. You seriously look awesome...i keep thinking that when I see you and then forget to tell you. so NONE of this goat stuff cause I dont buy it for minute!