Friday, August 8, 2008

MAN THAT WAS A GOOD WEEK!


Well as you can tell this was a great week. I was able to spend so much time with me dad. I love when he is home because he just plays with me the whole time. I'm so tired by the time he gives up. I was also able to see my big cousin Sailor's baptism, which was amazing. Grandma and Grandpa got me a swimming pool. I kindof felt like I was just swimming all out in the open. 

We also celebrated lots of birthdays as a family. In this picture there is maybe a fourth of my family. Man I love to come up there and just watch them all run around so fast. 

Well this picture almost says it all. I don't know if I have ever been this tired. I really had a great time being with all my cousins, aunts and uncle and grandpa and grandma. I hope that I don't have to wait long before I have the chance to come up again. I love you all and miss you every day.

No comments: