Thursday, August 7, 2008

FAIR OR BUST!

Well I'm sure you can tell that I'm an out doors kindof girl. Mom doesn't really like me to get dirty but for some reason when we got to the fair she just let me run wild. I don't think I've ever been so excited. If you look in the background of the first picture you will meet my new best friend LONDON! She is a bit older then me but she is really nice and I want to be just like her. Anyways back to me playing in all the dirty. I got to try rocks, saw dust, and I'm hoping only dirt but mom says there could have been other goodies left there by the animals. I really think I like being up there. I look good being all dirty.

There's mom and I. AND THEN THERE IS ME WITH A BABY GOAT!!! Yep Grandpa let me go inside of there cage and play with them. I couldn't believe it! They were so nice to me and I tried to kiss them and hug them but mom just kept screaming no no no. She never lets me just have fun. 

Grandpa you made this day one of the best days ever. I know that you are really busy farming and I love when you get to spend some time with just me. You let me know that I'm really special to you. I hope we get to come see you soon. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: