Monday, September 3, 2012

LAst night surprise

 Last night brett was working so I was home alone and when I'm alone I pay more attention to noises. I was kindof sleeping on the couch when I heard what sounded like a picture falling off the wall in the hall way. I jumped up and ran to the hall way where I found out little girl sitting on this wood box peeing. SO LOUDLY!!!! She had alot to drink before bed and she was so tired due to the first week of school so she was completely out of it. If she would have only moved 5 more inches there was a little kids toilet but when you got to go you got to go. So funny.

Thought I would let everyone know that we have decided even though its a thousand degrees outside its fall at the Johnsons. We are making pumpkin pancakes every morning. mmmmm so good.

1 comment:

Elliot and Traci said...

It was fun catching up on your blog. Your family is so darn cute and I'm excited for little LoLa to come! It makes me smile that he cries for 30 minutes when Paisley leaves for school... that's love! :) Looks like you're doing great. Miss you!