Friday, March 23, 2012

Oregon




Diesel, Paisley and I decided we hadn't seen grandma and grandpa for long enough so we headed up for a visit. It worked out well because my mom just had knee surgery so we thought that we could help her but honestly we didn't help much!!! The only thing I could make her do was ice her knee at night. While we were there Paisley really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese so we took the girls over and had a wonderful time. While we were there I also got to play in the towns dodgeball competition and I didn't impress but thats ok it was still really fun to play with my brothers. We also did some shopping and visited as much family as possible. There is always more to do then we have time for.
Friday morning we headed down to provo to meet up with brett and spend some time with the Johnsons. Thanks mom and grandma for taking us down there.

No comments: