Sunday, June 12, 2011

Growing in Vegas

For memorial weekend we were able to go up to utah to spend sometime with Brett's family. It was so nice to see everyone. On the way there paisley just couldn't wait to see everyone. So I told her if she fell asleep we would get there sooner. She faked asleep for like an hour. SOcute

hanging with grandma and grandpa, she loves just spending time with them.

I know you all know that the Hartley family is amazing at farming. I just want you all to know that Paisleys got that gene. Paisley has this weird hobby of putting everything in a glass jar with water. On day she wanted popcorn inside her jar (it was for her pretend turtle to eat) I'll do anything so that we don't have to fight all day long. She had that popcorn in the water for 5 days and then decide to get something new. She dumped everything down her bathroom sink. The only reason I figured that out is because the sink was taking forever to drain so I asked what happened and she said it was probably all that popcorn!!! 2 weeks went by and I went into her bathroom and almost died. There was something growing out of the sink!! So Brett went to work on taking apart the sink and really see what was going on. This is what we found. Thats right ...... shes a farmer.

1 comment:

Marti Bair said...

That is the best story ever!