Monday, December 20, 2010

Gearing up for the holidays


When we got back into town it was really time to start getting ready for the holidays. We headed to Bass Pro Shop to look at ornaments, gifts, and yes Santa was there. Funniest story. As Diesel and I were waiting in line for Paisley to see Santa again, remember that we talked to him in Vernal, Paisley and her dad were exploring around the store. After about 20 minutes they came back and Paisley asked what we were doing. I told her we were waiting for santa, which she says. "Mom I have already talked to him, I don't need to again" Smart little cookie

2010 Paisley ornament Diesel
Mine
And yes Brett's

Look at that beautiful tree ( which is fake and my husband HATES)

I told her father and he had to let Paisley help, and when i meant help I meant put things where ever she wanted and to leave her alone about it. Well EVERY ornament that she put up she wore it was hers and she wanted them all by eachother......

Poor branches I think its going to be a great Christmas!

No comments: