Monday, December 14, 2009

Nov- Dec


I wanted to show you what we have been up to this last month. Paisley is really falling in love with either being Naked..... or in the best Dress-ups ever. WE have taken her dresser out of her room because she couldn't stay out of it and she started to brake the thing. Now she has about 6 or 8 dress ups that she changes into about 15 times a day. Even though the temp is only like high of 20 right now Paisley still wants to run in her panties, I can't blame her though, I feel like that sometimes to.

We have also been up to alot of birthday parties. Alot of my cousins are older so they had big kid parties but I did get to go to Brynlee's B-day party and it was AWESOME!!! I love swimming.

Awhile ago we got a snow day, before Thanksgiving to be exact, Paisley wasn't to excited then but when it was gone.......... we did not like that. We even cried a little......

1 comment:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

L-U-V the wedgie gosh it seems like ages since we have chatted and i missed your last call, I hope all is going a little smoother with being preggo...throwing up JUST STINKS...I hope you are enjoying the holidays with your family! Let us know when you think you'll be back down and if Bret placed in a program yet!!! As always the traveling is just plain CRAZY and I can't WAIT for January! We miss you and take care Merry X-mas and happy holidays!