Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Old Randoms

Before I start with the massive blog about our June month I wanted to get these in real quick. Paisley loves this cute little horse baby and dresses her up all the time. She thinks that she needs every bib in the house. She tells me that she can't get messy or she is in trouble!!! I totally say that. Bad mom!

Since my little girl was released from her burrito wrap at the age of 7 months she has been crossing her legs. She lays on her stomach with her butt in the air and crosses her cute little feet.

We do alot more things near water lately so Grandpa said we had to get a life jacket. Paisley was all for it when she saw Barbie.

My birthday! It was great, Brett got my some awesome presents and made me a carrot cake, I KNOW!!! He is such a wonderful husband and I don't know how I'm so lucky. Thanks babe

No comments: