Sunday, May 17, 2009

I CAN DO ANYTHING AT GRANDPA'S

I've learned this statement is one hundred precent true. She can have anything, get away with anything, do anything and even ask for anything. There were donuts at Grandma's house while we were staying there and paisley really wanted one. I keep telling her that they were grandpa's and we couldn't have any. As SOON as grandpa walk through the door we were all over him. Begging to have a donut. Grandpa didn't even think about it. He picked her right up and let her pick out anyone she wanted. Oh don't think that was a question of " Hey mom is it ok if I give Paisley a donut?" Nope.. grandpa gets to do whatever he wants.... and paisley likes that.

1 comment:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Good old Paisley, she is getting taller and her hair is getting longer, how wonderful to be around family again, and yes I am a little jealous too! Life seems a little crazy right now for you but I'm sure it will either get crazier or calm down a little for ya, hopefully! It was sooo nice to hear your familiar voice and advice over the phone the other day...I hope you have a nice and relaxing day if possible! Keep in touch stranger we can't wait to see ya and get together for dinner and play dates!