Monday, March 9, 2009

Thats my girl!


I know I keep showing you pictures of all the crazy things my little girl does but man I can't help it. EVERY day she does the weirdest things and I know every kid does them but she just seems to take things to a higher level.

If dad can wear them then why can't I?

Mom and Dad learned there lesson. Don't tell me to go get ready if you don't mean it. I'm very skilled at climbing and I'm going to get whatever I want.

My new love. I beg my mom all the time to go on a run because I'm sure it only knows how to go back to my horses.

See... it always take me where I want to go.


Got to love Saturday mornings. Dad was out cleaning the back yard and I wanted out. Everyone knows that you can't wear shoes with your P.J.'s on so I came up with this.
OH Boy do I love you Grandma and Grandpa Hartley! I think you gave me the greatest present ever (for mom to). I love love love elmo and I will watch him so well. Mom will only let me watch him once a day because I have to watch the movie from the beginning to the end.

Just this morning. It was a great being together as a family.
I finally found some of our wedding pictures. I can't believe it all started just 3 years ago. I married the worlds greatest man and I'm so lucky each and everyday. I love you babe. You to Paisley

No comments: