Saturday, March 21, 2009

oops forgot

I forgot to write about all the fun that we had with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. They brought me my Easter present early and it was so much fun to play with everything with them. Thanks guys!!!.
Thats me with grandma and grandpa. We went to the carousel at the district and it was so much fun.
This time I choose a reindeer. Don't I look great
MY FAVORITE PICTURE
It was so nice to have Brett's mom and dad in town for a couple of days. We sure miss seeing them and it was really nice getting them all to ourselves. Come visit us in Oregon guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Paisley is so cute and growing up! I didn't realize you guys were moving! You need to call me so we can catch up. It would be fun to meet up if you are coming this way. I hope all is well and miss you!