Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Gardens

Welcome to the Gardens. We went down to the strip with some friends last week to see the beautiful halloween/fall decorations. We sure had a lot of fun walking around checking each thing out. This tree moved his eyes and talked to me. I blew kisses and waved a million times.

This tree didn't talk to me but I still think he looks neat.
Look at all the beautiful flowers. I'm not sure if I was suppose to touch them but my dad let me.


This is my buddy Abby. 
Katie- Look at our cute little family. I'm so proud of what my husband is accomplishing this year. He is making a wonderful name for himself. My little girl is growing faster then I can catch up with. Things I think she is way to young for, she just jumps in and does it like a pro. I sure wish you could all see her every day and have her make you smile like she makes us. We are so blessed to all be healthy and happy. Love The Johnson's 

1 comment:

The Hartley Family said...

I am so jealous. We have never been down there is the fall and the gardens look amazing. Paisley is getting so grown up and she makes the cutest faces. We cant wait to see you guys!
Tara