Monday, September 1, 2008

Sorry no pictures yet

Well I don't have a lot of time this weekend since dad is home. I knew that if  I don't write some of these things down I will forget how fast our little girl is growing. Dad taught Paisley two new words. The first one I hear kind of all day, "Hot". Yes everything is hot, but sometimes she is dead on with it. The next word is "duck" She knows what a duck is and you can really tell she is saying duck.
We also have the first member in our family to wear crocks. Well wal-mart crocks. I bought paisley a pair and so did my mom. She loves them. If she sees them anywhere she grabs them and insists that they be put on her foot.
Yesterday was church and we always sit in the front row of the back section (this gives paisley lots of room to play) This cute boy and his mom sat next to us, she began to give her boy lots of food. As soon as paisley recognized that he had food she ran... Yes I mean ran over and took his granola bar right out of his hand. I couldn't believe that she would do that. From then on she kept going back for more and every time I would make dad stop her. She also kicked him, slapped him oh I'm sure that boy had no idea what he was getting into.
The best part of church had to be the last song of sacrament. I'm sure I've told you all that my daughter has a real love for music. She began to dance like I have never seen. She moves the whole time and was dancing so hard she feel over quite a bit. I was scared that people would be upset with us but every one afterwards just said how much fun sacrament was being able to watch our little girl play. Thank goodness!

No comments: