Monday, August 25, 2008

our trip to Vernal















WELL FIRST before we get to Vernal I wanted to show you my NEW seat. Mom needed to get me a seat for traveling but it's also my new permanent seat right at the table. It's pretty cool.








Now.... we got to vernal pretty late at night so my day really didn't begin until the morning. You know how my dad is, always have to have a clean car. So dad made me wake up and come and help. He says he's teaching me early. Well anyways I do love washing the car. My favorite part to clean is the step board, it's prefect for me.

























During the rest of the day I got to really do whatever I want. I love Grandmas and Grandpas. I rode around in this baby car and I even got presents. I'm loving Vernal more and more. 

P.S. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Eckert!

No comments: