Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ISSUES!! Another mom note

I know that this has happened to other mothers but I'm still shocked that my sweet little girl can do this when I don't come as fast as she wants me to. The other afternoon she was so tired and was fighting a nap. I'm not really a push over mom so I made her cry it out. It didn't take more than 10 minutes for silence to happen. She took a great nap and while I was walking up the stairs I was kind of patting myself on the back with being right about her needing a nap. Whenever we come into Paisley's room she is always so excited to see us and today was no different. When I came in I gave her a big hug and kiss and started to lift her out of her crib when I looking to my left and noticed that something or someone was nibbling on the crib. I asked her if she did that and her response was the same as always, I turn of the head and a huh noise. Her doing this really confirms my ideas that A. Her teeth are bothering her and B. She loves to kind of see how far she can push her mother. OH WHAT A DAY!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Your blog is SO cute... I recognize the paper from a free scrap kit that I also have! :) FUN! Did you find the layout done for you or did you scrap it yourself. When I get back from UT next week, I'm calling you to teach me!!! :)

Erica said...

I am so sorry! Neither of my boys did that, but we did just buy them bunk beds and lo and behold. I went in the other day and Cael had bit marks in it. What the heck, he never did it to his crib. Now, it's all over their brand new bed. The worst part of it is that he thinks that he was really funny. What to do???