Monday, July 21, 2008

Growing UP

There have been so many things going on lately. First we were able to have Barry and Tara come down and visit us for a couple of days. We sure love when family gets to come down. We were able to go to KA together and it was awesome. We are so happy that we were able to spend time with you guys thanks a lot.

Brett has been loving his Rotation. He does have to leave at 440 in the morning. Thats never fun but he really enjoys it and I know that the doctors he's working with love him. He works hard, is always on time, and really cares about what he is doing. WE love you dad.

Paisley has been going CRAZY!! We found out that she was allergic to milk so we have been doing the BRAT diet for a couple of days. She is working on 4 teeth and boy is she not happy. We get to see little moments of our fun little girl but mostly we get screaming little paisley. 

As for me I've finally started achievement days. I think that the girls loved the first Heart Attack activity. I've got a lot of fun and exciting girls. I'm loving being with them already. Other then cleaning house, making dinner and playing games to make paisley happy, I'm really just sitting back and enjoying what I've been given. I love where we are in our live right now. Our girl is so big, my husband loves his job and I'm loving being a mother more and more each day.

No comments: