Friday, October 19, 2012

conference weekend

 Sorry this picture is sideways.oops. We love conference weekend. We hate that we don't live by family. We have made some wonderful friends though so we have them all over every sunday morning of conference. I hate taking pictures of people so I thought I'd do shoes to show how many of us there were. 6 families. Its really perfect because then you are doing your part as a friend but Its only for a hour and a half so its not to crazy.
Another one of those No baby but you had a baby reminder! That sounds worse then I feel. We are moving forward great but every once in awhile things happen that remind me one month ago I had our sweet little girl. I'm almost bald I swear!

1 comment:

Elliot and Traci said...

I was just thinking about you tonight and hope you are doing well! Love you!