Monday, October 15, 2012

Bonk

The day after we found out everything with our little LoLa Diesel fell off his stool and hit his front teeth and knocked them back. So bruised and swollen. We didn't see how bad it was until the next morning so I had brett call his cousin who is a peds dentist and lucky enough for us he was in Vegas that day so he stopped by. He said his front teeth might turn black and die but he didn't think so. Luckily they are looking good!!! His face was swollen for awhile thought.

1 comment:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

OUCH...poor little guy, I am so glad he is ok and that his teeth are not turning black...when I was very little, while a baby sitter was watching us, my younger brother fell and bit our fire place hearth and knocked 4 front teeth out, the sitter didn't say anything to my parents, and my mom found out when she went to go nurse him that something wasn't quite right...he didn't get his front permanent teeth in until he was 8 or 9 had a 'Tongue' retainer to help keep his tongue back in place because he always had his tongue out sticking through his gap, I am laughing just remembering all of this...how boys ever survive child hood is a miracle..