Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of SCHOOL

Well school has finally arrived and it went pretty much just like I thought it would. Paisley got all ready three times. She was so excited that she wanted to go 5 hours before school, it was a long morning. When we finally got there she just ran right in, no look backs and no tears. what a big girl. Diesel and I just sat at home working on little projects, he loved the quiet house. finally 3:15 came around and I was excited to go grab her. she came running out with a big smile on her face. After hugs and kisses I got her in the car and we were off.
Me- "Paisley how was your very first day of school"
Paisley- "Hum.... It was so special.....and I don't want to talk about."

WHAT !!! I'm paying lots of money for that school and I want to know everything that you do.... thats what I thought. I tried a few more questions but she was pretty quiet about it. I know she loved it but special things stay special with paisley.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah mom! It's none of your business! Haha. Glad she enjoyed it.

Grandma Brenda said...

I don't remember you like this at 3 years, but at about 11, totally!! Give her a few days, when SHE wants to talk, and she'll let you know everything! Being a mom isn't easy, but from what I observe, you're doing a fantastic job. Just keep the faith - Paisley will be just fine, and I have a feeling she's going to be just like her mother! Love ya, Me