Monday, November 3, 2008

Pre- Halloween

Well I think that my face says it all. Today was another wonderful day. My mom said that this was a "Pre" Halloween party but I think that she is just joking because this really feels like a party. My mom and our friends, Jamie and Addi, met up with us at this party and we had alot of fun together. Let me show you all the fun things I did today.
This is a picture of the moms and their girls.
Yup you guessed it, Thats my DAD!!! He got to go with us today. His doctor let him off early to come spend time with me.
Mom and I
Thats me. I'm trying to show you the cool Ghost on the side of my face but while I was trying to give my mom the best smile I forgot about showing it off.
Mom is holding me while I get my painted ghost
This is Dad and I playing fun Halloween games.
Check out mom and I heading down the "Big Jumbo Slide" 
Note from mom- This was the side I saw all day. Paisley was running ahead of us just trying to get everything done. She is one happy girl who has no idea how to do anything slow and we kindof like that.

No comments: